Candy Crush 97
Level 97 This level is all about luck. The most important info we can give you is to try to match wrappers and striped candy together in order to create a huge impact. There have been reported differences between the pc version and the I-phone version so be aware of this. Just try to keep blowing up the bombs before they reach 0 and remember there’s no time limit so take your time and think it through.
Level 97 Cheat #1: Clear bombs quickly.
There must be some type of secret to Candy Crush level 97, because unless you get super lucky, this level makes it impossible to make special candies combos that would even get you close to the target points since you are too busy making sure the bombs don’t blow up. Well, you’re in luck! You can use the bombs to your advantage when you destroy them because they are worth a lot of points. Destroying any bomb will automatically give you 3060 points, so you aren’t exactly wasting your moves by destroying them. Keeping a lot of bombs on the board is actually a good thing, because you will get more points when you destroy them with particular special candy combinations, like the striped candy + wrapped candy combo, which clears the entire board. Chances are, the bombs will explode themselves through cascading tiles before their time is up since the board is so small, so your main focus should be on creating as many special candies as you can. Now it’s time to focus on cheat No. 2, which is what special candy/bomb combinations are going to score you the most points.
Level 97 Cheat #2: Make the best special candy combos.
- Striped candy + a wrapped candy: this combo is pretty easy to make and will score you a ton of points, especially since it clears so many bombs in the process.
- color bomb + color bomb: this special candy combo will help you easily reach 100,000 points, but the color bomb combo is difficult to place correctly since you cannot move them next to each other without activating them.
Level 97 Cheat #3: Sugar crush.
- Level 97 will give you a Sugar Crush at the end with your left over special candies, so make as many as you can. Sugar Crush uses all your left over special candies to give you the extra boost of points that you may need at the end to reach your goal. In the level the amount of points you score is crucial.
Level 97 is a Target Score level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to reach 100,000 points in 25 moves. In order to complete a Target Score level, you will need to reach a minimum target score in a limited number of moves. Target score levels appear in the first episode, Candy Town, and continue to the eleventh episode, Gingerbread Glade. When playing this type of level, you may be faced with other blockers such as, bombs, jelly, and meringue.
How To Beat Target Score Levels:
- Stay focused. Only make moves that help increase your score. Typically in these types of levels, the move limit is low. If there are blockers or other obstacles standing in your way, make sure that you ignore them and are continuously scanning the board for potential combinations or large matches. Do not waste moves on clearing the boosters or obstacles unless necessary.
- Look to create special candy combinations. Special candy combinations will help you to use your moves efficiently since they have a higher point value attached to them. When possible, make combinations that include 4+ candies. Also, look to combine two special candies together.
- Take your time. Since these levels do not have a time limit, make sure that each move you make is the best move. Remember, you are trying to reach a target score, not beat the clock or clear blockers. Continue to look around the board to be sure that each move you make, impacts the score.